The ’70’s are back in style and we couldn’t be happier about it!
The 1970’s have such good, down-to-earth vibe that pretty much anyone can pull it off. There’s no need to go full blown hippie either – a dress in a floaty material, a wide brimmed hat, or an accessory with some fringe can add a little boho touch without going overboard.
This fantastic semi-sheer floral full length Flower Child dress is available in the shop right now and it’s giving us all the feels!!
Some suggestions for adding 70’s to your wardrobe:
- Crochet pieces – a cute crochet tank top or sweater is a nice touch.
- Plunging neckline
- Suede suede suede – boots, coat, or dresses
- Mini-skirts – show off them legs, baby
- Layers and layers of patterns
- Chunky, funky accessories
The 70’s were all about freedom of movement, owning your sexuality, and having fun!